Monday, June 1, 2009

Pictures Up!

Hellö everyone! I have to make this quick cause as usual I am on the run...headed to the English garden..the biggest beer garden in Munich! Anyway, I posted like 40 pictures on my flickr account so check them out! It took over 30 minutes to upload those so sorry I couldn't do more. I will add others later. Headed to Interlacken, Switzerland tomorrow and am sooo excited. Munich has been my favorite city by far and I could really see myself living here! Thats all I have time for now but I love you all and enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

  1. WOW....how pretty and historic. What do these monuments look like....Tipsy on Wine? Just kidding sweetheart. But you know how wine alters your perception ;-) Here is a number I want you to have. 660.157.698 This is the phone number of LeeAnn Mutchler, a friend of mine who lives in Barcelona,Spain. Should you need a friend, keep this number. Can't wait for the next post. Love DAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa
    Talking to you yesterday and sharing your excitement, energy and passion for life made the distance between us seem shorter. While it is hard being apart...this trip so far is proving to be the experience of a lifetime. Continue to enjoy the journey AND practice sound judgement (no rock climbing). We shall celebrate heartily upon your return with ample amounts of Chipoltle burritos.;-) Love you Sweet Melissa. You can call and charge of my life anytime. DAD

    ReplyDelete