Hello Hello! I am writing to you from Santorini, Greece once again. We just got back from Ios and it was quite the experience...beautiful beaches, like AMAZINGLY beautiful beaches! There was a bungalow experience...this was where we stayed and lets just stay it was interesting. We became professional mosquito killers and still got eaten alive..don't worry I have pictures, but it was definitely like being at camp Oakledge..Laura you know how crappy that was! It was great though because the beach was literally in front of us and we had a great pool and bar. Night life is CRAZY there..people go out at midnight and come home when the bars close...AT EIGHT IN THE MORNING! We didn't make it that long, but we did make it till 5 one night. It was so fun dancing the night away to American music. There were tons of Aussies and a few Kiwis that we became friends with too which was nice..we went out with them both nights and they became our friends. We also went to a private beach and the water was indescribable. It was the prettiest shade of blue I have ever seen. I am finally tan too which is nice!
It has been great relaxing on the beach for 7 days,but we are ready to get to Cinque Terra tomorrow. It is a small town in Italy where you hike the 5 cities. It should be beautiful! Only 10 days left and then I will be home...I am loving Europe, but am missing a lot of things: my phone, my car, ketchup!, ranch, chipotle, mexican food in general, non sketchy meats, coke icees, free internet with normal keyboards, nontechno music! Haha. It is so great over here though.
I love and miss you all! Talk to you soon and take care!
Love,Melissa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment