The day has finally come...I am leaving tomorrow for Europe and I am soooo excited! I am a little nervous since I don't really know what to expect, but more anxious just to get over there. I packed my backpack yesterday and it is quite large. I have some pictures here of the stuff I am bringing and what the backpack looks like...
Our flight leaves at 7:30 am and when we get to Europe it will be about 7 am the next morning. We lose a day! Once we get there we are going to Disney World Paris..thanks to my good friend Leigh who has all the hookups. It should be interesting to see the different Disney Castle and how everything is set up. Then, we are headed into Paris to hit up the classic stuff like the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, and all that Jazz...we don't have a set plan, but that's the point of all this.
Well, there is a little update before I leave, but I will post on here once I get over there and start adding photos. I also have a Flickr account created where I will upload all my pictures. If you want to be added to my list of people that can see the pictures, let me know! I would love to share them with you.
Well, I'm gonna go finish packing and go meet my cooperating Kindergarten teacher for next semester's student teaching! I'll keep you updated.
Goodbye, Adio, au revoir, Einen schönen Tag noch, Arrivederci, Adios, (just practicing all the languages I will be using over there :)
Melissa
No comments:
Post a Comment